Thursday 27 April 2017

OUGD602 Presentation Review (Brief Two)

Today I did my presentation. I started off really nervous and was a bit all over the place with my words, however after a minute I relaxed into it a lot more and I think it went really well. I managed to say everything that I had planned on speaking about due to using a script, however I tried to not just completely read off it.

When I had previously practiced the presentation it lasted around 7 minutes and 30 seconds, which is spot on as we were supposed to leave 3 minutes for questions, however I'm not sure how long it lasted in the end due to the fact that when I am nervous I speak a lot quicker than I usually would.

I think my presentation was quite interesting, and I tried to make it more engaging by using bright colours and speaking about multiple different aspects of my development instead of just internships and studio visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment