Tuesday 11 April 2017

OUGD602 Phone Call: Build (Brief Two)

This is how Cameron started his phone call with build.

Hello!

My name is Cameron Wolfe and I'm a third year graphic design student from Leeds College of Art. 

I'm really interested in the work you guys get up to and was wondering if it would be possible for myself and my course mate, Amelia Bramwell, to pop in for half an hour one day this week or next for a studio visit, to get a feel of what day to day life is like and to possibly ask a few questions?

It wasn't the most pleasant phone call - it cut off randomly, and the woman didn't really seem keen in letting us come for a studio visit. She suggested we email them anyway, so we thought that would be best as it wasn't coming across very clear what we wanted to do and why we wanted to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment