Monday 10 April 2017

OUGD602 Phone Call: Hungry Sandwich Club (Brief Two)

I wrote a rough script of what to mention on the phone, this is below:

Hello!

My name is Amelia Bramwell and I'm a third year graphic design student from Leeds College of Art. 

I'm really interested in the work you guys get up to and was wondering if it would be possible for myself and my course mate, Cameron Wolfe, to pop in for half an hour one day this week or next for a studio visit, to get a feel of what day to day life is like and to possibly ask a few questions?

They said that they can't really do a studio visit as they're super busy at the moment, however they said they would be happy to do a Skype call where we can ask them some questions, and to email them about it.

This has made me really excited as I'd love to pick their brains about graphic design and how they started up their studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment