Tuesday 11 April 2017

OUGD602 Phone Call: Kris Howes (Brief Two)

The conversation was as follows:

Hello!

My name is Amelia Bramwell and I'm a third year graphic design student from Leeds College of Art. 

I'm really interested in the work you guys get up to and was wondering if it would be possible for myself and my course mate, Cameron Wolfe, to pop in for half an hour one day this week or next for a studio visit, to get a feel of what day to day life is like and to possibly ask a few questions?

Kris was really nice, however said he wouldn't really like us to come visit as he doesn't work in a creative space and said he is quite ashamed of his office. He did, however, say that he would be happy to answer some questions over email, so I will send some his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment