Friday 22 January 2016

OUGD502 Design Strategy Presentation - Leeds Christmas Print Fair at Munro House (Studio Brief Two)

I found out on Twitter about Munro House doing a Christmas fair that sold prints and I was instantly interested. As I have exhibited at the exhibition in the past, I emailed over to see if I could take part and sell some of my own prints. The fair was really interesting as it featured lots of stalls, some selling prints and others selling bread and cakes. There was also a raffle and lots of people drinking and having a good time and it really got me in the spirit of things. Another contributor to the fair thats work I really enjoyed was Anthony Cameron. His website can be found here. His work was quite similar to my own contribution, in the way that it focused on geometric shapes and prints. 


Although I didn't manage to sell many prints, I think this was a really beneficial event to take part in, as I had printed lots of business cards and lots of people picked them up, meaning I have got my name out there and it's a small step in the right direction.




No comments:

Post a Comment