Wednesday 13 January 2016

OUGD502 Creative Report - Chosen Studio: Studio DBD (Studio Brief One)

I have decided that one of the studios I would like to email is Studio DBD. This studio is owned by Dave Sedgwick, a graphic designer I have been following through Twitter for a couple of months. I really enjoy all of his design work, and he doesn't follow a set style, which I think is really successful for a design studio of one person. I also think he's a great designer as he does a lot of collaborations as part of his work. I think this is a really successful studio set up, as it means he has full control of the studio and doesn't exactly need to rely on other people to make his own studio successful. I found his email address through his website HERE.


I wrote out this message for the studio in an email:

Hello!

My name is Amelia Bramwell and I'm a student currently studying my second year at Leeds College of Art. I have recently been set a project to interview a designer that inspires my own design process; I was wondering if you would be up for answering some questions for me about your work! I've been following your design for a while via your website and I love that you don't limit your design style like a lot of studios I follow seem to. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

Amelia Bramwell

Now it is just a waiting game to see if I will get a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment