Monday 25 January 2016

OUGD502 Creative Report - Hungry Sandwich Club, Leeds (Studio Brief One)

The Hungry Sandwich Club is a design studio based in Leeds. They have come into university to talk to us and I often see them around Leeds. They are a really interesting design studio as they generally focus on very slick, clean illustrations. Last year they came into uni to do a project with us in which we were asked to design a map for Leeds Indie Food Festival. Their illustrations are really inspiring as they are very minimal, which is something I would like to work on within my own design. Over summer, I plan to do a summer challenge whereby I have to create an illustration a day. It would've been really good to do this over the whole of second year, however I just haven't found the time. I think, however, this will be an aim for my third and final year at LCA. 



No comments:

Post a Comment