Tuesday 29 December 2015

OUGD502 Taking Care of Business - Collateral (Study Task One)

To try out our colour scheme and logo design myself, I decided that I would create a letterhead. This can be seen below. I think it's very effective as it is coherent with the other designs so far, and it is also bold and would stand out on the recipients desk. The back of the letter can also be seen below. This would be pricey to print, however I think it would be worth it as it would also double up as a poster design, and therefore is self promotion for our studio.


I also decided to design a business card for myself that would be sent with the letter. This follows the same rules; the colour scheme, typeface and header font. I think it's simple but successful, and it would be cheap to reproduce in bulk.


No comments:

Post a Comment