Saturday 18 February 2017

OUGD602 DBA - Bottles & Reasoning (Brief Two)

Having discussed previously that we would like our product to be in liquid form, I decided it would be useful to look into possible packaging for our product. Below is the bottle that I chose and bought for the project. I chose this bottle as it is better than taking a shot or drinking a can - these are often thought of as unhealthy and full of chemicals, such as energy drinks. Instead, I have previously used a medicine that comes in a bottle similar to the below, so I thought it would be the most appropriate. The idea being that a few drops would be placed on the tongue using the dropper in the morning. This also makes the product a lot more hygienic, as the bottle would never touch the mouth of another person.


No comments:

Post a Comment