Friday 3 February 2017

OUGD602 Build Presentation (Brief Two)

The studio Build based in Leeds came in and did a presentation for all three courses of Graphic Design. The presentation was really interesting and I really enjoyed learning about their progression through their lives and through being a Southern company and moving back up North.

Their designs are really inspirational and I would be very happy if one day I can design as well.

One thing that stuck with me through their presentation was the fact that they are very concept-driven. This is something I really relate to, as I struggle to create designs if the concept for a brief isn't very strong, and I thrive when it is.

I spoke to the studio after the talk was finished and asked about internships, and they said to email them so I am going to do that.



No comments:

Post a Comment