Monday 1 February 2016

OUGD502 Design Strategy Presentation - Artwork Blog (Studio Brief Two)

As I have yet to get my own website domain name and I also can't code so I can't code my own website, I thought it would be useful to get myself a blog to post my recent work. I thought it would be a good idea to get a Tumblr account, as its an easy means of people following the blog and also sharing the work for more people to see - it means I will get my name out there on a social media platform, which can only be a good thing. This is the website as it is at the moment, of which I will keep updating when I create more work.


Now I just need to figure out how to add social media links and also my contact details so that if someone likes my work and would like me to create something for them, it will be easy to access.

No comments:

Post a Comment