Monday 15 February 2016

OUGD502 Creative Report - The Report (Studio Brief One)

Ideally, I would have liked to have met up with the designer(s) in person, however I'm quite an awkward person and I don't think I'm confident in the industry to do that at this point. This is kind of annoying, however, as I would've loved to have made a documentary in the style of the Made You Look documentary. However, it's not a huge setback as I can still have quite a lot of fun designing a creative report with the answers to the questions in. I have also emailed saying I will send Studio DBD a copy once I am finished - which will be good as I will get my work out into the world.

Personally, I think the best way to document the report will either be an info graphic or a publication, however I am swaying a lot more towards a publication, as I really enjoy designing publications and therefore it would be a lot more relevant for getting my work out there if I was to do just that, so for this reason my creative report will be a publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment