Thursday, 16 April 2015

OUGD402 Further Logo Development (Studio Brief Two)

After peoples comments in the crit, I decided I would try to develop the logo design further even though personally I really liked it. I started by trying to add a tail to the a and the b and joining it up. I don't think this is very successful as it looks slightly like a face or a dog.

I then tried to seperate the letters. I don't think this is successful either, as it looks like someone wearing really odd glasses.

I then tried to seperate the circles further and push the top circle down. I didn't think this was successful as it stopped looking like an 'a' and a 'b'. 

I then got rid of the top circle entirely and added two straight lines. I quite like this logo design, however still not as much as the original.

I thought this was probably the most successful design that I had come up with after the previous logo, so I put them both on a document and asked the facebook group which people preferred. Everyone commented saying that they still preferred the first design.

For this reason, I tried to play around with it a bit more to try to stop it looking slightly dirty, however I didn't think it was as successful, so I decided that I would stick to the original logo design.

No comments:

Post a Comment