Tuesday 14 March 2017

OUGD602 Reply from FoxDuo - Interview (Brief Two)

I've finally had my first positive response and opportunity for an internship! There replies to the email that I sent are below.

Hi Amelia

I can definitely offer 2-week placements with expenses paid. 
I think what would be best, is if you want to pop down to the studio sometime and I can discuss a few projects we are working on and you can work on areas that you will find the most inspiring.

We work in a coworking space of freelancers, so they may be other projects you could get involved with too

All the best
Matt


Hello Matt,

This sounds perfect, thank you so much for the opportunity! I should be able to make it to your studio on Friday  at some point if that's okay?

Thanks

Amelia


Hi Amelia

Many thanks for getting back in touch, Friday works for us. Is 11am okay?

Kind regards
Matt



Hello Matt, 
Yes 11am is perfect, I'll see you then! 

Thanks,
Amelia



This is the first studio to get back to me and offer me an interview and I'm really excited but also really nervous! However, he has already seen my work so I think it should go well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment