Thursday 1 October 2015

OUGD502 Design Strategy Presentation - Tutti Frutti @ Munro House (Studio Brief Two)

At the very end of last year, some students were offered an opportunity to have work displayed and on sale in an exhibition at Munro House in Leeds. The task set was to create a letter pressed print of a recipe featured in the magazine launch. The recipe I was given was for Welsh Rarebit.

This is the design that I originally came up with. I sent it over to Ellie and she gave me the all clear to start letter pressing and screen printing the design.


This is my work on display at Leeds Gallery. Although it didn't go completely as planned, it was still a really great opportunity and I would love to take part in more exhibitions at Munro House / across Leeds.



No comments:

Post a Comment