Monday 9 February 2015

OUGD402 Gourmet NFN Trainer Box Design (Studio Brief One)

I recently bought a pair of trainers and I am incredibly inspired by the geometric grid design on the packaging. I tink the design is really slick and very relevant for the trainers and actual brand of the company. Although the photos I took of the box isn't great as the lighting in my uni room is poor and there isn't a lot of space. I particularly like the fact that the cardboard is the same colour, as with some shoe box designs you often get the colour of the box a different colour, for example Nike and Adidas trainers.


I also think the design is really current and in keeping with the brands identity, something I will have to focus on when designing my self-branding project. I also really like the typography used as I think it looks traditional as a serif font is used, however there are gaps in certain sections of the letter which make it look up to date and current at the same time.


I also really like their logo. It is designed based on an octapus, which is in keeping with the name of the brand. The design is incredibly slick and I really like the way the logo is enclosed with a patterned circle as it makes it look really professional and well designed.


No comments:

Post a Comment