Sunday 11 December 2016

OUGD602 - Website on Squarespace (Brief One)

I think it's important that I not only have a Behance that is up to date, but I also keep a website up to date. To do this, I am going to get a Squarespace as this is a website that creates websites specifically for creative people, as it is owned by Adobe. I have a 14 day free trial, in which I can edit and upload the contents that I want on my website, and then I can upgrade to make my website go live. Having worked this out, it will come to around 80 pounds for the year, including a domain name. This is quite expensive for myself as a student, however I think it's definitely worth doing as it is a lot more professional than Behance and will be good for sharing my work for the world to see, as I can link it all over my social media platforms.

Here is the editing site with all of my work added. This took an awfully long time to do, however I think this is just because I was adding all of my portfolio, and it would be a lot quicker adding one project at a time as soon as it is completed.



No comments:

Post a Comment